The board of Idea Cellular has approved the merger of Vodafone India Ltd and its wholly-owned arm Vodafone Mobile Services with the company, creating the largest telecom merger, reported PTI.
The merged entity will have a revenue of Rs. 81,592 crore ($12.1 Billion) as per the documents filed before the Stock Exchanges.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?
- S&R, AZB on Vodafone’s sale of its stake in Bharti Airtel for $200 million
- S&R, Shardul Amarchand, Dua lead on JK Tyres’ acquisition of Kesoram unit
- Nisha K Uberoi takes UltraTech to AZB with CCI approval of 16,189 crore UltraTech-Jaiprakash deal
- TTA, S&R, AZB act on IndusInd’s acquisition of RBS jewellery unit
- [Breaking]: AZB, SAM, CAM on biggest pvt insurance sector consolidation; MaxLife to merge with HDFC Standard Life (Updated)
- Bharucha, AZB, Themis, Goodwin Procter, Davis Polk lead on CarDekho.com’s fresh fund raising of $50 million