SLS, Pune's Symposia on National Security Laws: Leveraging Rule of Law for a More Secure India (October 19-20, 2016)October 19 2016
The Symbiosis Law School, Pune is organising a two-day symposia on National Security Laws: Leveraging Rule of Law for a More Secure India from October 19, 2016 to October 20, 2016. The workshop aims at fostering the legal knowledge of scholars, professors and professionals.
The following would be the sessions:
- Security as a concept in Globalizing World
- Introduction to National Security Law
- Use of Force under International Law
- Concept of war and war crimes
- Rit to privacy in digital era
- Maritime Security law
- South Chine Sea arbitration
- Preventive Detention Laws in India
For further details write to email@example.com.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports