SLS, Pune wins 16th Amity National Moot Court Competition 2017
March 8 2017
The team from Symbiosis Law School (SLS), Pune won the 16th Amity National Moot Court Competition 2017 held at Amity Law School, Delhi (IP University) from March 3, 2017 to March 5, 2017.
The team from Institute of Law, Nirma University were the runners up. They also won the award for the Best Memorial.
- October 19, 2016 SLS, Pune’s Symposia on National Security Laws: Leveraging Rule of Law for a More Secure India (October 19-20, 2016)
- October 29, 2015 Meet the NLIU team that won the Amity International Moot, 2015
- January 31, 2017 NLUO, SLS-Pune, NLIU and NALSAR qualify for Jessups World Rounds
- November 23, 2014 Nirma University wins 30th BCI Moot Court Competition, NALSAR clinches second place
- June 13, 2018 Aadhaar mandatory for marksheet at Symbiosis Pune? Admin says passport will do
- August 26, 2016 Delhi HC to hear PIL on Amity Law School, IP University on September 5
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?