Law Firm Jobs Delhi: Singh & Associates is hiring a Principal Associate/Senior Principal Associate to join their Litigation practice in New Delhi.
The candidates should have at least 4-8 years of work experience.
- Should have Expert Knowledge of CPC, Consumer Law, Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Company Law, Competition Law, FEMA, Commercial and Consumer Laws.
- Should have the analytical bent of mind, where he/she can give valid and effective solutions to the client. Should be aware of the changing legal scenario and predict outcomes with careful analysis of the case.
- Candidate should have experience in handling both Civil & Commercial, Criminal Matters.
- Prior experience in Drafting of commercial agreements, suits, written statements, writs, counter affidavits, rejoinders, Section 9, 11 & 34 petitions, appeals u/s 37 (2) of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996, complaint under Section 138 of the Negotiable Instruments Act etc
- Should have experience in different kinds of suits such as suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession and injunction, specific performance of contract.
- Candidate should have the capability of executing legal research with precision and proficiency in arguments.
- Assist the immediate Partners/Senior Partners in the research work including case-laws research, technical research etc.
- Must be self-motivated, team players and have leadership qualities.
Job Qualification & Minimum requirements
- An LL.B from any National Law schools only
- Minimum 4-8 years of work experience.
No. of Position/s :
Principal Associate/Sr. Principal Associate Role – One (1)
Upto INR 24,00,000/- per annum
Suitable candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com
Click here to see more Law firm jobs Delhi.
Consider placing your requirements on the Bar&Bench Classifieds!
All you need to do is fill out this form
Contact Ravi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 99000 99142.
Singh & Associates
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?