School of Law, Jagran Lakecity University's National Moot Court Competition (February 17 - 19, 2017)December 2 2016
The School of Law at the Jagran Lakecity Universit in Bhopal is organising the JLU National Moot Court Competition from February 17-19 next year.
The Moot Proposition for this Competition is based on Constitutional Law and focuses on the recent debate of the Certification laws in India as well. The prize money up for grabs includes:
- Best Team: Rs. 1,50,000
- Runners-Up: Rs. 1,00,000
- Best Memorial: Rs. 25,000
- Best Speaker: Rs. 25,000
- Best Researcher: Rs. 15,000
Interested teams must register themselves by January 15, 2017 by sending the registration form to [email protected]
More details in the brochures below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports