RMLNLU launches International Legal Essay Competition with Space Law as central theme Submissions to be made by April 8 2013February 7 2013
The Ram Manohar Lohiya National Law University, Lucknow is conducting its first International Legal Essay Writing competition which has a Rs.15,000 prize for the winning entry. The theme for the competition is Space Law and the last date of submission is April 8, 2013.
The competition carries a cash prize of Rs.15,000, Rs.10,000 and Rs.5,000 for the winner, the runner up and the second runner up respectively. The sub-themes for the competition are:
- Dispute Resolution in Space Activties
- Commercial activities in Outer Space
- Disaster Management in Outer Space
The submission guidelines . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports