RGNUL's National Conference on Indian Society and Emerging Social Issues (Submit abstract by March 31)March 14 2016
The Department of Sociology at the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab is organizing a National Conference on “ Indian Society and Emerging Social Issues - An Interdisciplinary Exploration" on April 23, 2016.
- Cyber crime and social security and Redefining security
- Sanctity of social institutions in contemporary India: Family and Marriage
- Gender and Indian society:Perspectives and Challenges
- Environmental degradation and issues related to Sustainability
- Recent Legislations and Law related to Emerging Social . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?