“The Recruiters” is a weekly series that seeks to help law students fathom what it takes to gain employment in a field of law they wish to pursue. Each week, we garner insights from recruiters at the top law firms, companies and organisations.
This week, Khaitan & Co’s HR Partner, Aakash Choubey talks to Bar & Bench about the qualities his firm looks for in prospective corporate lawyers, his ex
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?
- We would consider someone who has average grades, but has excelled in some other sphere – Nishant Parikh, Trilegal
- Confidence would certainly give a candidate an edge over the others, Sai Krishna Bharathan, AZB & Partners
- The Recruiters: If your only interest is law, it makes you a very boring person! – Dina Wadia, J Sagar Associates
- We consider every Delhi and Bombay recruit of ours a potential future partner, Feroz Dubash, Partner at TTA
- It’s very important that both the firm and the candidate are frank with each other, Juhi Singh, Recruitment Partner at S&R Associates
- “Every candidate should know what is stated in the CV”, Hardeep Sachdeva, AZB & Partners