PSL, D&V and APM & Co. act on EPC Industries-Top Greenhouses JVMay 16 2018
Mahindra group firm EPC Industries has formed a joint venture with Israeli greenhouse company, Top Greenhouses, to work in protected cultivation industry and provide specialised and relevant technologies to the Indian market.
EPC will hold 60 percent stake in the JV with the rest 40 percent by Top Greenhouses, Mahindra & Mahindra said in a BSE filing.
PSL Advocates & Solicitors acted for Top Greenhouse in this deal with a team led by Founder & Managing . . .
You need to have an active subscription to view this content.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports