The Supreme Court Bar Association (SCBA) today passed a resolution urging that all Public Interest Litigation petitions should be heard by the CJI or Collegium Judges.
Addressing a press conference in the Supreme Court lawns, SCBA President Vikas Singh stated that the Bar Association has passed two resolutions:
- The issues between judges should be taken up and resolved in a full court meeting of the Supreme Court.
- All PIL matters including pending PIL petitions should be . . .
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?