P&A Law Offices acts on Vara Technology-Fujisoft-WEBEL Centre of Excellence
October 5 2019
Vara Technology Private Limited (India) and Fujisoft Incorporated (Japan) formed a joint venture Fujisoft-Vara Private Limited for setting up of a Centre of Excellence under the aegis of WEBEL, an undertaking of the State of West Bengal.
P&A Law Offices advised the joint venture Fujisoft-Vara led by its corporate partner Ketan Mukhija, principal associate Gaurav Priyadarshi, senior associate Apurv Ranjan and associates Karishma Singh and Tuhin Batra, while WEBEL was represented by their in-house legal team.
The same team from P&A Law Offices also advised Vara Technology Private Limited (India) in the formation of the joint venture with Fujisoft Incorporated (Japan).
Fujisoft Incorporated (Japan) was advised by the Japanese law firm Mori Hamada & Matsumoto and their in-house legal team.
This unique Centre of Excellence will bring together the key technologies of Industry 4.0 to provide hands-on training for students and technology professionals. It also aims to enable micro-small-medium-enterprises to adopt and infuse Industry 4.0 technology to further grow their business.
- October 2, 2019 P&A, Fox Mandal act on Haldia Water Project agreement with Haldia Development Authority
- September 26, 2019 P&A Law acts on Srei Infra, Quippo Oil and Gas Infra & JSC Rosgeo cooperation agreement
- March 27, 2018 P&A, ALMT, Goodwin Procter lead on Virtusa’s acquisition of eTouch
- September 9, 2019 P&A, IndusLaw act on Wipro $300-million ICICI Bank deal via Vara Infotech
- October 23, 2019 Amidst conflict of interest fears, IL&FS hires P&A Law Offices to act as legal advisor alongside CAM
- February 14, 2019 P&A Law Offices Offices adds two Partners – Nabik Syam and Akshat Hansaria
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?