Nyaya Bharti Legal Jobs : The Nyaya Bharti initiative by Bharti Enterprises is inviting applications for full time litigation positions (“Associates”) for its legal aid project which aims to provide sustainable legal assistance to underprivileged undertrials languishing in various prisons across the country. Currently, the initiative is seeking to engage around 2-3 Associates to work on full-time basis.
Job Description & Minimum Requirements
Selected applicants would be expected to undertake all tasks as a part of the Project, involving:
- Coordinating with District and State Legal Services Authorities.
- Coordinating with prison authorities to ensure effective access to prison records.
- Visiting, interacting and providing legal aid to jail inmates across NCR.
- Strategizing the trial for the cases selected as per the mandate of Nyaya Bharti.
- Appearing in various Trial Courts and managing the bail process
Qualification and Prior Experience
- Candidates must have a passion for criminal law and for working towards cause of the underprivileged.
- Candidates must be qualified advocates having license to practice law in India.
- Experienced candidates (atleast 1 – 4 years) are preferred.
No. of Positions : Two (2)
Remuneration offered (INR) : Salary will be within the range of INR 20,000 – INR 25,000 per month depending upon experience plus certain allowances.
Contact: Suitable candidates can send their resumes to Mr. Daniel at [email protected] along with a covering letter.
The subject of the email must read “Application for Litigation Associate – Nyaya Bharti”.
Last date to submit application : 10th April, 2017.
Click here to see more Nyaya Bharti Legal Jobs.
Consider placing your requirements on the Bar & Bench Classifieds!
All you need to do is fill out this form – https://goo.gl/hVsHvD
contact Ravi at[email protected] or 99000 99142
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?