NLUO, GIAN's one-credit course on Corporate Governance (September 19-24)September 8 2016
The National Law University, Odisha and MHRD's Global Initiative of Academic Networks are organising a single credit course on Corporate Governance from September 19-24, 2016.
The primary objectives of the course are:
- To provide participants with a detailed understanding of the various concepts, doctrines and theories applicable in the area of corporate governance.
- To enable the participants to appreciate the differences in various jurisdictions (starting with India) in corporate governance in an increasingly globalized world.
- To provide an understanding of the application of corporate governance norms and structures in practice, including the manner in which corporate officers and advisors may ensure compliance in letter and spirit.
Interested applicants must send in the duly filled registration form to email@example.com by September 8, 2016.
More details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports