NLSIU's Consilience, 2015: A Conference on Net NeutralityMay 6 2015
The Law and Technology Society (L-Tech) and National Law School of India University, Bangalore are hosting Consilience, 2015: A conference on Net Neutrality.
The conference will be held from May 9, 2015 to May 10, 2015 at the NLSIU campus.
The broad themes that will be addressed at the conference are:
1. Effect on Innovation and Competition
2. Privacy Concerns Surrounding Net Neutrality
3. International Comparatives - Legal Framework in Other Jurisdictions
4 . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports