"The future of youngsters and mindset of children are spoiled", Madras HC directs ban on mobile app TikTokApril 3 2019
The Madras High Court has passed an order to prohibit the download and use of popular mobile video-sharing app, TikTok.
Sitting at the Madurai Bench, Justices N Kirubakaran and SS Sundar passed an interim order to this effect today, issuing the following directions:
- The Government is directed to prohibit downloading of Tik Tok Mobile App.
- The Media is prohibited from telecasting the videos made using Tik Tok Mobile App.
- The Government has to . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?