The Madras High Court today quashed the Tamil Nadu state government order imposing an 85 per cent quota in medical admissions for State syllabus students, leaving only 15 percent of the seats for students from CBSE and other boards. The judgment was delivered by Justice K Ravichandrababu.
A Government order passed on June 22 this year, via Clause IV (19) of the Prospectus of MBBS/BDS admission . . .
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports