The Union Ministry of Law and Justice yesterday published its response to queries posed by Member of Parliament, Shashi Tharoor concerning judicial appointments.
As per the response statement issued by the Law Ministry, Tharoor’s queries were posed under four heads. The first two concerned the actual number of pending recommendations for appointments to the Higher Judiciary i.e.
- Supreme Court Collegium recommendations pending before the government since May 2014
- Collegium recommendations sent back by the government to . . .
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?