Website Tandon & Co
Tandon & Co. is looking to hire Associates to join their Litigation practice in New Delhi. The candidates should have at least 1 – 2 years of work experience.
- Handling/conducting all types of civil/commercial litigation matters before District Court, Tribunals, etc.
Job Qualification & Minimum requirements
- An LL.B from any reputed and recognised institute.
- Knowledge of CPC, Consumer Law, Arbitration and Conciliation Act, Commercial Law, Contract Law, Company Law, Competition Law, FEMA, Commercial and Consumer Laws.
- Experience in handling both Civil & Commercial, Criminal Matters. Drafting of various drafting notices, appeals, suits, written statements, writs, counter affidavits, rejoinders, appeals, contempt petitions, miscellaneous applications, affidavits, consumer complaints, notice invoking arbitration, Section 9, 11 & 34 petitions, appeals u/s 37 (2) of the Arbitration and Conciliation Act, 1996.
- Experience in different kinds of suits such as suit for recovery, suit for declaration, possession and injunction, specific performance of contract.
- Capability of executing precise and efficient legal research.
No. of Position/s :
Associate Role – Two (2)
As per industry standards
Suitable candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com
Consider placing your requirements on the Bar&Bench Classifieds!
All you need to do is fill out this form
Contact Ravi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 99000 99142