Website Krishnamurthy & Co.
Krishnamurthy & Co. is looking to hire Associates to join their Real Estate practice in Mumbai. The candidates should have at least 3+ years of work experience.
The associate will work closely with the Partners and the senior members. Appended below are the key responsibilities of the candidate:
- Ensure all property titles are clear, marketable and free from encumbrances.
- Peruse and inspect all title deeds.
- Advisory in Real Estate and Construction matters.
- Conducting Due diligence, title search of land documents.
- Drafting and negotiating commercial contracts.
- Liaising with various departments. Prepare, settle and finalize all documentation relating to acquisition and disposal of properties, including Memoranda of Understanding, Development/Purchase Agreements, Joint Development & Joint Venture Agreements, Re-development Agreements, Project Management Agreements, Share Purchase / Transfer Documents, Shareholders Agreements, Powers of Attorney, Title Declarations & Indemnities, Transfer Documents (including Conveyance & Lease documents), Mortgage Documents, TDR Purchase / Sale Documents, Amenity Spaces Documents, Guarantees, Flat Sale Agreements under MOFA, Leave & License Agreements, Tenancy Agreements, General Indemnities, Partnership Documents, Public Notices, etc.
Job Qualification & Minimum requirements
- An LL.B. with minimum 3+ years of work experience.
- Must have real estate work experience.
No. of Position/s :
Associate Role – One (1)
To be discussed during interview.
Suitable candidates can send their resumes to email@example.com
Consider placing your requirements on the Bar&Bench Classifieds!
All you need to do is fill out this form
Contact Ravi at firstname.lastname@example.org or 99000 99142