Bar & Bench is hiring Court Reporters!October 15 2019
Website Bar & Bench
Interested in developments in the legal field? Want to be the one who reports court news firsthand?
India’s premier legal news website Bar & Bench is hiring Court Reporters across the country.
The job profile entails covering court cases live, reporting and critiquing judgments passed by courts, and writing about the latest news in the field of litigation.
The following are the prerequisites for the role:
- Must have a law degree (litigation or prior court reporting experience preferable)
- Must have a command over English – spoken and written
Apply by sending your CV and a writing sample (800-word limit) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘ REPORTER ’.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports