Bar & Bench is hiring an Assistant Editor (Corporate News)September 8 2019
Website Bar & Bench
Interested in the dealings of the corporate world? Always had a flair for writing?
India’s premier legal news website Bar & Bench is hiring an ‘Assistant Editor’ to cover Corporate & In-House News.
The job profile would entail reporting on developments at law firms in India and abroad, covering the latest deals, and analysing league tables.
The following are the prerequisites for the role:
- Must have a law degree (experience working at a law firm preferable)
- Must have a command over English – spoken and written
Apply by sending your CV and a writing sample (800-word limit) to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject ‘REPORTER: CORPORATE’.
To apply for this job email your details to Info@barandbench.com
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports