AQUILAW is looking to hire a Senior Associate with 7+ years of work experience for the firm’s Real Estate Practice in Kolkata.
Job Qualification & Minimum requirements
- Real Estate lawyer adept in conducting title diligence, rendering opinions, advising, structuring real estate transactions, drafting, negotiating, finalizing and procuring registration of legal documents with respect to Real Estate practice, including but not limited to title reports, agreements and deeds.
- Should be capable of interacting with BL & LROs, Registrars and other government authorities for client’s work.
- The candidate should be capable of doing client interface with confidence.
- She/He should have in depth knowledge and working experience with respect to West Bengal Land laws, Municipal Laws, Transfer of Property Act, Registration Act, Indian Stamp Act, Urban Land (Ceiling & Regulation) Act and other related laws along with skill of analyzing land title deeds, parchas (record of rights) and other land documents.
- An LL.B. from a well-ranked law school.
- The candidate has to be proficient in reading, speaking and writing English and Bengali.
No. of Positions: One (1)
Remuneration offered (INR)
As per market standard and subject to the applicant’s qualification.
Suitable candidates can send their resumes to [email protected]
Consider placing your requirements on the Bar&Bench Classifieds!
All you need to do is fill out this form
Contact Ravi at[email protected] or 99000 99142
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org