The Recruiters is a weekly piece aimed at helping law students fathom what it takes to gain employment in a field of law they wish to pursue. This week, S&R Associates’ Recruitment Partner Juhi Singh talks to Bar & Bench about the qualities her firm looks for in prospective corporate lawyers, the law schools considered for recruitment and more.
Bar & Bench
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?
- The Recruiters: If your only interest is law, it makes you a very boring person! – Dina Wadia, J Sagar Associates
- Confidence would certainly give a candidate an edge over the others, Sai Krishna Bharathan, AZB & Partners
- We would consider someone who has average grades, but has excelled in some other sphere – Nishant Parikh, Trilegal
- The Recruiters: Aakash Choubey, HR Partner at Khaitan & Co
- We consider every Delhi and Bombay recruit of ours a potential future partner, Feroz Dubash, Partner at TTA
- We don’t gauge students based on a 30 minute interview, we are much more thorough – V Lakshmikumaran