Call for Papers: International Journal of IPR and Commercial Laws (Submit by February 15)February 8 2017
International Journal of IPR and Commercial Laws is a blind peer-reviewed journal edited by the in-house editorial board of IFIM Law College, Bangalore.
The manuscript shall fulfill the following requisites:
- Article – maximum 3,000 to 6,000 words and must be a critical analysis of the subject matter
- Comment on judicial decisions – maximum 1,500 to 3,000 words and it must contain a critical analysis
- Analysis of legislative materials-maximum 1,500 to 3000 words and it must contain a critical analysis
- Book reviews – maximum 1,000 to 2,000 words and it must contain a critical analysis
All submissions must be made to [email protected] by February 15, 2017.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports