Chronic lack of infrastructure in Lower Judiciary, report by Vidhi Centre for Legal PolicyMay 6 2018
The Vidhi Centre for Legal Policy has published a report on the status of physical infrastructure of the lower judiciary in Delhi and the National Capital Region (NCR). The report focuses on the extent to which litigants have physical access to the lower courts under study.
In preparing the report, the litigant’s perspective was prioritized by asking three questions i.e.
- Can the litigant locate where he must go?
- Is the litigant able to access . . .
You need to have an active subscription to view this content.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?