Global real estate consultant Coldwell Banker India, master franchise of NYSE-listed Realogy Holdings Corporation, has acquired technology-based property brokerage Favista.com in an all-stock deal.
The deal included acquisition of the information technology assets, databases, intellectual property and the employees.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?
- IndusLaw, DSK act on Dentsu Aegis acquisition of Happy Creative Services
- IndusLaw, SAM, Khaitan, AZB, NDA +3 Intl firms on Housing-PropTiger merger, new 375 crore fund raise
- IndusLaw, PC Legal, Veritas act on Naspers-owned PayU acquisition of Citrus Pay
- Khaitan IndusLaw and G E Bairactaris advise on cruise deals
- IndusLaw, AZB, Shearman, Weil Gotshal act on $200 million Snapdeal funding round
- Indus, AZB, Dechert, Herbert act on Bharti’s sale of African operations to Orange