The Recruiters is a weekly piece that helps law students fathom what it takes to gain employment in a field of law they wish to pursue. This week, JSA Senior Partner and Member of its Executive Committee in charge of Talent and Recruitment, Dina Wadia talks to Bar & Bench about the qualities her firm looks for in prospective corporate lawyers, her Day Zero experiences over the years and more.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?
- We would consider someone who has average grades, but has excelled in some other sphere – Nishant Parikh, Trilegal
- Confidence would certainly give a candidate an edge over the others, Sai Krishna Bharathan, AZB & Partners
- The Recruiters: Aakash Choubey, HR Partner at Khaitan & Co
- It’s very important that both the firm and the candidate are frank with each other, Juhi Singh, Recruitment Partner at S&R Associates
- We don’t gauge students based on a 30 minute interview, we are much more thorough – V Lakshmikumaran
- We consider every Delhi and Bombay recruit of ours a potential future partner, Feroz Dubash, Partner at TTA