GNLU's Essay Competition on "Intellectual Property Law" (Register by November 30)November 27 2016
The Gujarat National Law University in Gandhinagar is organising Essay Competition on ‘Intellectual Property Laws’ through the GNLU-GUJCOST IPR Chair.
The themes of the competition include:
- Are Existing Indian Laws sufficient to provide Trade Secret Protection?
- Trade Secret Laws are not required in India.
- India needs an omnibus Trade Secret Law.
The Topic Registration must be completed by November 30, 2016 and the final essay must be submitted by January 03, 2017.
The Soft copy of the essays shall be submitted, with the subject “Essay Submission for Essay Competition 2016” to [email protected].
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports