Processing of trademark applications not satisfactory, Delhi HC seeks Registrar's affidavit on streamlining processNovember 3 2019
Remaking that the present procedure of processing trademark applications is not satisfactory, the Delhi High Court has directed Registrar of Trade Marks to state on affidavit the following aspects:
- The current procedure for processing of trade mark applications, right from the filing of the application to the processing of licences and assignments, renewal notices, etc.
- If these steps are dealt with by one officer or by different departments, even if they relate to the same application.
- The manner and . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?