Delhi HC issues notice in challenge to provisions barring victims from prosecuting wrong-doer under certain ActsDecember 3 2019
The Delhi High Court today issued notice in a petition challenging the constitutional validity of various provisions of certain statutes which bar the victims of offences prosecutable under these statutes from prosecuting the wrong-doer.
The provisions under challenge are as follows:
- Section 26 of the Securities and Exchange Board of India Act, 1992
- Section 109 of Insurance Act, 1938
- Section 236 of the Insolvency and Bankruptcy . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?