ConQuest 4.0: CLPR's National Quiz on the Indian Constitution, History and Politics [August-September 2019]August 8 2019
The Centre for Law and Policy Research (CLPR) will be conducting the fourth edition of ConQuest, a national quiz on the Indian Constitution, History and Politics in August-September.
The zonal rounds will be held first at Bengaluru, Kolkata, Pune and Delhi in collaboration with regional partners. The National Finals will be held in Bengaluru in early September.
Over 6,500 students have engaged with the three previous editions of ConQuest.
Undergraduate and graduate students from the natural sciences, engineering, social sciences, humanities, and law are encouraged to apply for the quiz.
Who can participate?
Undergraduate and graduate students from all disciplines.
What is the format of the quiz?
- It will consist of four regional rounds and a national final.
- Each regional round consists of a preliminary and a regional final round conducted on the same day.
- The preliminary round will be a written test. The six highest scoring teams will go onstage to compete at the regional final.
- The top two teams from each regional final round will compete at the national final to be held in Bengaluru.
What will the Quiz cover?
The quiz will focus on the Indian Constitution, politics, law, history and current affairs.
What are the rules and regulations governing the quiz?
Please find the rules and regulations for ConQuest 2019 here.
How to register?
- Online registration can be done here.
- Spot registration can be done at the regional partner venue. This will close half an hour before the start of the preliminary rounds.
- It is strongly recommended participants register online to allow the organisers to plan the event effectively.
Where and when will the quiz be held?
|South Regional Round||10 August 2019||10 A.M to 1 P.M||St. Joseph’s College of Law, Bengaluru|
|East Regional Round||17 August 2019||10 A.M to 1 P.M||Loreto College, Kolkata|
|West Regional Round||23 August 2019||12 P.M to 5 P.M||Symbiosis Law School, Pune|
|North Regional Round||31 August 2019||10 A.M to 1 P.M||National Law University, Delhi|
|National Finals||06 September 2019||9.30 A.M to 1 P.M||School of Law, CHRIST University, Bengaluru|
What do the winners walk away with?
- 1st place – Rs. 10,000;
- 2nd place – Rs. 7,000;
- 3rd place – Rs. 5,000
- 1st place – Rs. 30,000;
- 2nd place – Rs. 20,000;
- 3rd place – Rs. 15,000
Who to contact in case of queries?
Please write to firstname.lastname@example.org
For more details, click here.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports