Classifieds: Karanjawala & Co hiring Associates (4-6 yrs PQE) for DelhiJune 7 2016
Karanjawala & Co hiring Associates with 4-6 years of work experience for the firm's Criminal Litigation practice in New Delhi.
The candidate should be able to handle all types of criminal litigation matters, namely the ones relating to Bail, Trials, Evidence, Appeals, Revisions, Quashing, Criminal Writs and Criminal Complaints (Defamation matters and Section 138 NI Act) etc.
The candidate is required to have sound knowledge of both substantive law as well as procedural laws relating to proceedings in various Courts and Tribunals, including the Hon'ble Supreme Court of India, High Court of Delhi at New Delhi, District and Sessions Courts, Customs, Excise and Service Tax Appellate Tribunal and Debt Recovery Tribunal.
The candidate will be given an exceptional opportunity to not only demonstrate his/her skill sets and knowledge but also to build a career with a leading litigation firm in the country.
Job Qualification & Minimum requirements
- Ability to handle criminal matters pertaining to litigation, appear in various Courts of law for submissions, case presentations etc.
- Drafting of Criminal Writs, Quashing, Bail, Revisions, Criminal Complaints, SLPs etc.
- Qualified to practice law in India with at least PQE 4-6 years. Prior work experience with top law firm(s) in India or with a Senior Counsel practising on the Criminal side is preferable.
- Should be self-motivated with willingness to learn.
- Proficiency in communicating in English.
- Excellent research and analytical skills, with an attention to detail.
No. of Positions: Two (2)
You will be compensated with a competitive retainership at par with industry standards.
Suitable candidates can send their resumes to firstname.lastname@example.org
Consider placing your requirements on the Bar&Bench Legal Jobs!
All you need to do is fill out this form
Contact Ravi at email@example.com or 99000 99142
Get the latest job updates delivered right to your inbox. Sign up below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports