The RGNUL Student Research Review is a bi-annual, student run, peer reviewed journal based at the Rajiv Gandhi National University of Law, Punjab.
The flagship journal is now seeking papers with the theme, “Contemporary Issues of Alternate Dispute Resolution Mechanism”
The Sub-Themes for this edition include:
- Efficiency and Scope of ADR Mechanism in handling:
- International Nuclear Disputes
- International Investment disputes
- Institutional Arbitration v. Ad-hoc Arbitration
- Public Policy Doctrine
All manuscripts must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 30, 2017.
More details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?