Call for Papers: NLUJ's Journal on Governance (Submit by September 20, 2016)September 2 2016
The Centre for Corporate Governance at the National Law University, Jodhpur is currently inviting submissions for its annual publication Journal on Governance.
This year, the Journal focuses on the general theme “RBI & SEBI: The Evolved Gatekeepers to the Indian Financial System post 2014”.
- FDI Policy 2016: Hits and Misses
- NSE IPO listing: The two sides to coin
- A new perspective on dealing with 'stressed assets' in India
- The Recent Changes in Indian Merger Control
- The Controversy of Control & SEBI Consultation paper on Brightline Tests
- On-tap Licensing Regime in the Indian Banking Sector
All submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject as “Submission- [Name of Author] –Volume II Issue II.” by September 20, 2016.
More details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports