Call for Papers: NLUD Student Law Journal (Submit by December 21, 2017)October 16 2017
The NLUD Student Law Journal is National Law University, Delhi's annual student-edited and peer-reviewed law journal.
The Editorial Board of NLUD Student Law Journal is inviting scholarly submissions from students, academicians, practitioners and researchers for the Volume 5 of the journal, due to be published by June 2018. The last date for submission of articles is December 21, 2017.
The submissions have to comply with, inter alia, the following:
- All Submissions must be as long or short articles with a length ranging from 3,000 to 10,000 words, inclusive of footnotes.
- ‘Articles’ can also be in the form of essays, case and legislative comments and book reviews.
- Themes must revolve around the law and the sphere of legal studies. It is advisable to select themes that are of contemporary relevance and have an issue of law to be engaged with analytically. Papers dealing with foreign themes, in any of the above categories, should also engage with its relevance in the Indian context.
- Co-authorship is permitted up to a maximum of two authors.
- All submissions must contain a title. All submissions must be accompanied by an abstract of not more than 300 words. Submissions above 6,000 words must also contain an index.
- All submissions must have 1.5 line spacing in Times New Roman font, with font size 12.
- Citations must be in the form of footnotes. Endnotes or bibliography are not permitted. Footnotes must be single-spaced in Times New Roman format, with font size 10. Submissions must conform to the Oxford University Standard for Citation of Legal Authorities (OSCOLA), 4th Edition.
- The manuscript itself must not contain any reference to the author’s name, institution or affiliation. The submission shall be accompanied with a document containing the author’s complete name, academic qualifications, affiliation (if any) and contact details, in a separate attachment.
All the Articles, Short Articles, Essays, case commentaries etc. being contributed for NLUD Student Law Journal must be made in a Microsoft Word (.docx) format and are to be sent to email@example.com with the email title as ‘Submission – SLJ' by 21 December 2017.
Submissions will be accepted only in electronic form. For any questions or clarifications, authors may contact the Board at firstname.lastname@example.org.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports