Call for Papers: NLU-Delhi's workshop on Critical Theory and Criminal Justice (Submit abstract by Dec 31)November 22 2016
The National Law University, Delhi in association with University of Warwick is organizing a two-day workshop on the theme ‘Critical Theory and Criminal Justice’ on 06-07 April 2016.
The workshop will focus on the following topics:
- Critical realism, critical theory and criminal justice
- Historical and comparative analysis of criminal justice
- Relationship between historical and ethical critique of criminal justice
- Violence and the criminal law: violence and gender, collective violence, state violence
- Criminal justice: can it be dialogic?
- Criminal justice as repression, repetition or change
- Criminal justice, love and emancipation
This workshop is open only to senior academicians. The participation in the workshop is purely on invitation basis and on the selection of papers.
Those interested to contribute a paper may kindly submit the synopsis (at least 1,000 words) latest by December 31, 2016.
The queries regarding this event may be addressed to the Registrar, NLU Delhi at the email email@example.com
More details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports