Call for Papers: NLS Business Law Review (Submit paper by December 10,2014)August 28 2014
The NLS Business Law Review (NLSBLR) is an initiative by the National Law School of India University to recognise and foster academic research and scholarship in corporate and commercial law.
The NLSBLR is now accepting submissions to its inaugural issue (Volume 1) under the following categories:
· Articles (6,000 - 10,000 words) are comprehensive publications that analyse important themes, and may adopt comparative perspectives.
· Essays (4,000 - 6,000 words) typically identify a specific issue, which may be of contemporary relevance, and present a central argument.This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports