Call for Papers: NLS Business Law Review (Submit by December 10)December 1 2016
The NLS Business Law Review is an initiative by the National Law School of India University to recognise and foster academic research and scholarship in corporate and commercial law.
The NLS Business Law Review (NLSBLR - Volume 3) is accepting submissions under the following categories:
- Articles (6,000 - 10,000 words) are comprehensive publications that analyse important themes, and may adopt comparative perspectives.
- Essays (4,000 - 6,000 words) typically identify a specific issue, which may be of contemporary relevance, and present a central argument.
- Case Notes, Legislative Comments, Book/Article Reviews (1,500 - 3,000 words)
Submissions may be emailed to email@example.com under the subject title “NLSBLR (Volume 3) - [Submission Category] - [Name(s) of Author(s)]” by December 10, 2016.
Details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports