Call for Papers: NLIU Law Review (Submit by January 29, 2017)
January 11 2017
The NLIU Law Review is a peer-reviewed law journal published bi-annually by the students of National Law Institute University, Bhopal.
The NLIU Law Review seeks to publish original and scholarly writings on any area of law. The submissions must be relevant, up to date and of interest to the academic community.
All submissions must be made to firstname.lastname@example.org by January 29, 2017.For any further queries write to email@example.com.
Details in the brochure below.
- March 14, 2016 Call for Papers: NLIU’s e-Journal of International Law
- November 15, 2014 Call for Papers: NLIU Bhopal’s CBCL Corporate Law Journal (Submit by January 15, 2015)
- November 7, 2014 Call for Papers: NLIU, Bhopal’s Indian Law Review (Submit by December 10, 2014)
- June 2, 2018 Call for Papers: NLIU-Trilegal Summit on Corporate & Commercial Laws, 2018
- December 4, 2015 Cell for Studies in Intellectual Property Rights, NLIU publishes first e-Newsletter
- January 5, 2016 Call for Papers: NLIU Law Review (Submit by January 26, 2016)
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?