Call for Papers: National Conference on Dynamics of Poverty, Inequality and Exclusion (Submit abstracts by Dec 10)November 20 2016
The University of Mysore and Centre for Study of Social Exclusion and Inclusive Policy are organising a two day National Conference on Dynamics of Poverty, Inequality and Exclusion: Debates and Discussions from January 18-19, 2017 at EMMRC, Manasagangothri, University of Mysore, Mysore.
The themes for the conference include:
- Exclusion, Poverty and Inequality in Urban India
- Planning, Policies and financing and urban development
- Urban governance, Migration, population growth, housing and Slum-dwellers
- Law, Urban Poor and Social Exclusion
- Regional Disparities, socio-cultural transformation and Urbanization
- Public-private partnership, Civil Society and urban problems
- Education, Slum Education, Infrastructure and urban development
- Economic and Demographic Change, Labour Markets and Employment
- Rural–Urban Linkages and Small and Medium Towns
- Urban Housing and Exclusion
- NGOs, CSR and Urban development
Abstracts (500 words) must be submitted by December 10, 2016 and Full Papers (Less than 12 Pages or 3,500 Words) must be submitted by December 18, 2016 through Email in Word format to both email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org.
More details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports