Call for Papers: NALSAR International Law Journal (Submit by November 5)September 9 2016
The NALSAR International Law Journal is an annual student edited, peer reviewed journal published by the International Law Society at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
The Journal seeks to promote the growth and engagement of scholarship in the field of international law, and provides a forum for the discussion of legal issues within the domain of public international law, which it wishes to make readily available in the public domain, by publishing it online.
Submissions can be made under any of the following categories:
- Articles (5,000-7,500 words)
- Essays/Notes (2,500-5,000 words)
- Case Comments/Treaty Appraisal/Book or Article Review (1,500-3,000 words)
All submissions must be e-mailed to email@example.com on or before November 5, 2016 with the subject ‘NILJ Submission’.
More details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports