Call for Papers: NALSAR International Law Journal (Submit by April 5, 2015)February 9 2015
The NALSAR International Law Journal is a student edited, peer reviewed Journal published bi-annually by the International Law Society at NALSAR University of Law, Hyderabad.
Submissions can be in the following categories:
1. Long Articles (7000-10000 words, inclusive of footnotes).
2. Short Essays/Notes (3000-7000 words, inclusive of footnotes).
3. Case Comments/Treaty Appraisal/Book or Article Review (2000-4000 words, exclusive of footnotes).
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports