Call for Papers: MNLU's Contemporary Law Review (Submit by January 31, 2017)
December 23 2016
The Maharashtra National Law University Nagpur, Contemporary Law Review, is a peer-reviewed journal published bi-annually by the Maharashtra National Law University, Nagpur.
Submissions must be emailed at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org (preferably in .docx format) along with a covering letter addressed to Professor (Dr.) Naresh Kumar Vats (Editor-Contemporary Law Review publication Committee by Janaury 31, 2017.
The covering letter should include the author’s contact information and a short abstract (250-300 words) that outlines the main questions or themes addressed in the paper.
More details in the brochure below.
- May 26, 2016 Prof Vijender Kumar to be appointed Vice-Chancellor of MNLU Nagpur [Updated]
- September 26, 2015 Call for Papers: RGNUL’s Student Law Review (Deadline extended to October 15)
- December 1, 2016 Call for Papers: Nirma University Law Journal (Submit by February 1, 2017)
- July 26, 2016 Call for Papers: Christ University Law Journal (Submit by August 10)
- October 16, 2017 Call for Papers: NLUD Student Law Journal (Submit by December 21, 2017)
- December 22, 2016 Call for Papers: Trade, Law and Development (Submit by February 15, 2017)
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports
Already a subscriber ?