Call for Papers: International Review of Human Rights Law (Submit by August 24, 2016)July 15 2016
The International Review of Human Rights Law is an annual, online and open-access law journal. The journal is an effort to address human rights issues around the world.
Submissions may be made in the following formats:
- Article – 6,000 – 10,000 words
- Case Note – 2,500 – 3,000 words
- Book Review – 2,000 – 3,500 words
- Response – 3,500 – 4,000 words
All submissions must be made to . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports