Call for Papers: International Journal of Criminal Jurisprudence and Criminal Justice System (Submit by January 5)December 12 2016
The International Journal of Criminal Jurisprudence and Criminal Justice System (ISSN: 2504-7078), a student-run, peer reviewed journal invites articles, research papers, case comments, book reviews and commentaries for its inaugural issue.
The themes for the issue include:
- Vulnerability and victimization in criminal law
- Revisiting Criminal Laws due to challenges from new forms of victimization in cyber space
- Deficiencies, irregularities and extraneous considerations in criminal justice administration
All submissions must be sent in MS-Word format to email@example.com by January 5, 2017. All submissions must be accompanied with a covering letter indicating the name of the author, title of the submission and the email address of the author.
More details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports