Call for Papers: International Conference on Law and Economics ( Submit abstract by April 25)April 11 2016
The Indian Institute of Technology Kanpur, the Gujarat National Law University, and the Indian Institute of Management-Ahmadabad are organising the International Conference on Law and Economics between September 3- 4, 2016.
The themes for the conference include:
- Law and Economics of Private and Public Laws
- Environmental Challenges
- Consumer Contracts
- Crime against Women
- Law and Finance
- Constitutional functionaries and the Public Trust
Abstracts must be . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports