Call for Papers: International Conference on Future Developments in Space Law (Submit abstract by April 20)April 11 2016
The West Bengal National University of Juridical Sciences is organising the International Conference on Future Developments in Space Law on May 10 this year.
The themes for this conference include:
- Reforms in space financing regime
- Space insurance
- Regulating space tourism
- Resource exploitation in outer space
- Establishing an International Space Organisation
- National space legislation for India
Abstract (600 words) must be sent to email@example.com . . .
This content is restricted to subscribers
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports