Call for Papers: Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (Submit by March 25, 2017)February 18 2017
Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy (IJLPP) is a peer reviewed, bi-annual law and public policy publication.
Submissions may be made in the following formats:
- Articles- not exceeding 10,000 words
- Short Articles- not exceeding 5,000 words
- Case Commentaries- not exceeding 3,000 words
All the Articles, Short Articles and Case Commentaries being contributed for Indian Journal of Law and Public Policy are to be sent to [email protected] by March 25, 2017, 5:00 PM.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports