Call for Papers: ILNU Conference on "International Humanitarian and Refugee Law" (Submit abstract by February 5, 2017)January 29 2017
The Centre for International Humanitarian Law and Human Rights Law at Institute of Law, Nirma University is to organise the sixth edition of its annual flagship event - National Students Conference on “International Humanitarian and Refugee Laws” in association with the International Committee of the Red Cross (ICRC) and United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) on March 16, 2017.
- Technological Asymmetry and the Law of Armed Conflicts
- The Right to Reparation for Violations of International Humanitarian Law
- Intersection of International Humanitarian Law and the Rights of Vulnerable Persons
- Responses to violations of International Humanitarian Laws at International and National Level
- Challenges in the enforcement and accountability for violations of International Humanitarian Laws in South Asian Countries
- India's Contribution in implementation and enforcement of Geneva Conventions
- Protection of refugees under International Humanitarian Laws
- Detention in current global refugee crisis.
- The crime of Sexual Violence perpetrated during Armed Conflicts: Challenges and Way Forward
- Protection of Cultural Property under International Humanitarian Laws
- New Technologies of Warfare: cyber warfare, autonomous weapon system etc.
- Private Military and Security Companies
- Asylum Seekers: An emerging stateless citizenry.
- South Asian Countries response to the Rohingya crisis.
Last date for submission for abstracts is February 5, 2017 to email@example.com. The final paper must be received by March 1, 2017.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports