Call for Papers: ICJ’s National Seminar on Human Rights (Submit abstract by December 15)November 25 2016
The International Council of Jurists is organising a National Seminar on Human Rights on January 20, 2017. The ICJ has now called for paper submissions for the same.
The sub-themes of the conference include:
- Status of Indigenous People
- Human Rights of Migrant Workers
- The Minorities and Human Rights
- Business as usual? The commercial impact of Human Rights
- Enforcement Mechanism and Protective Laws : National Perspective
Abstract must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org by December 15, 2016 and a full manuscript must be submitted by January 15, 2017.
For any queries, contact email@example.com or call on +91-9015364307, +91-7002231945 or +91-9811871734.
Details in the brochure below.
With a premium account you get:
- One year of unrestrcited access to previous interviews, columns and articles
- One year access to all archival material
- Access to all Bar & Bench reports